We’re Back! And we Can’t wait to see you again!
We are thrilled to announce that we will resume seeing our amazing patients and welcome new patients to our practice starting on Monday, May, 18th, 2020!
At the Orthodontic Studio at Chevy Chase Lake, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality orthodontic care to our patients in a safe and healthy environment.
We are committed to not only meeting, but exceeding, the guidelines set forth by the American Dental Association (ADA), the American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), the Occupational Safety and Health Association (OSHA), as well as the Maryland Department of Health and Maryland State Dental Board, all of which are in line with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations for infection control.
Here’s are some of the extra precautions that we are taking to keep our studio family, patients and team, safe
- Our boutique practice has always focused on one patient at a time and will continue to do so to ensure the highest standard of care and safety for our patients. We will be expanding our hours to accommodate all of our patients while limiting our schedule to ONE family in the office per hour.
- Curbside check-in: Call or text us from the car when you arrive. We will let you know when we are ready for you to come in for your appointment.
- Private Treatment Rooms: Unlike many orthodontic offices, we have private treatment rooms for ALL of our patients.
- Medical grade air filtration will be used throughout the office
- eSign to avoid paper exchange
- Pre-screening for symptoms of COVID-19 and temperature checks for team and patients, before entering the office.
- Gloves, level 3 surgical masks, jackets, and eye protection have always been used as a standard in our office, and will continue to be used for every patient.
Virtual Treatment Monitoring:
We provide virtual treatment monitoring for every patient. This remote oversight allows us to monitor your smile transformation while reducing the number of your in-office visits.
For New Patients
Dr. Jen offers free virtual smile consultations that can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
Choose Invisalign or braces and we’ll use our digital smile design technology to fabricate appliances that are customized just for you!
We appreciate your trust and will continue to work every day to provide the best orthodontic care possible in a safe, healthy, and happy environment. We can’t wait to see you soon!
Dr. Jen and the Studio Team